OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM
What do children wear at Kings Avenue school?
We ask the children to wear our school uniform everyday to show that they are ready to learn. It consists of:
- purple sweatshirt
- yellow polo shirt (both available from the school office)
- grey or black trousers or skirt
- white, black, grey or purple socks
- black or grey tights
- black flat shoes
In summer girls may wear a yellow or purple gingham dress.
Muslim girls may wear a lilac hijab (this is available from the school office).
We also ask that children wear plain clothing for Physical Education:
- white T-shirt (no logos please)
- black shorts or jogging bottoms
As a school we expect children to have even haircuts with no shaven designs.