OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM
What do children wear at Kings Avenue school?
We ask the children to wear our school uniform everyday to show that they are ready to learn. It consists of:
- purple sweatshirt
- yellow polo shirt (both available from the school office)
- grey or black trousers or skirt
- white, black, grey or purple socks
- black or grey tights
- black flat shoes
In summer girls may wear a yellow or purple gingham dress.
Muslim girls may wear a lilac hijab.
We also ask that children wear plain clothing for Physical Education:
- white T-shirt (no logos please)
- black shorts or jogging bottoms
As a school we expect children to have even haircuts with no shaven designs.
From July 2018 all uniform will be available from Wear Abouts – Norwood.
Uniform can be ordered online or you can go to the shop: 358 Norwood Road, London SE27 9AA
Buses: 2, 68, 196, 315, 322, 432 & 468
Nearest Stations Rail: West Norwood or Tulse Hill.