The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish specific and measurable equality objectives. Our equality objectives are based on our analysis of data and other information. Our equality objectives focus on those areas where we have agreed to take action to improve equality and tackle disadvantages. We will regularly review the progress we are making to meet our equality objectives
Kings Avenue Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives 2017 – 2021 are as follows:
- To promote understanding and respect for differences.
- To narrow the pupil premium gap in Reading, Writing and Maths in all year groups.
- To improve provision for pupils for whom English is an additional language, particularly new arrivals at the early stage of English acquisition
- To provide training for all staff and governors on equality and diversity
- To ensure the attainment between ethnic groups within the school remain comparable to national standards over the next two years.
You can download our Equality Policy in our school policy section.