KINGS AVENUE SCHOOL
Headteacher: Mrs E Maxted
Head of School: Mrs M Powys
NURSERY: 8.45am to 11.45am
12.15pm to 3.15pm
KS1: 8.45am to 3.15pm
KS2: 8.45am to 3.20pm
First day of term:
Monday 5th September 2016
To see more of the fantastic things that go on at Kings Avenue School please follow us @kingsaveschool or check out our Blogs.
OUR VISION: ACHIEVEMENT, CONFIDENCE, ENTHUSIASM
What do we want for our children?
We want our children to aim high, to be resilient and resolute, and hold positive attitudes. We want them to enjoy learning and achievement. We want them to work hard, gaining the knowledge and skills they will need to be responsible citizens in a changing and challenging world. We want them to become self confident, respectful and caring people who believe that nothing is beyond them.
How will we achieve this?
As staff, governors and supporters in our wider community, we will pool our talents and strengths, working together to provide:
- high quality teaching and standards of professionalism
- stimulating challenges and ambitious targets
- new, varied, horizon-widening experiences
- safe, well-equipped and happy environments
We will encourage:
- curiosity and love of learning
- imagination and creativity
- competence and skill
- confidence and resilience
- independence and collaboration
- respect and understanding
- morality and responsibility
- healthy living
- optimism and enthusiasm
Our teachers and staff will be collaborative, inclusive and reflective in their work, honest and accountable in their actions, positive and tenacious in their collective commitment to making Kings Avenue an outstanding school.
You can download the admissions form using the button below.