KINGS AVENUE NEWS
The new term dates for
2016-2017 are out now.
Please check your child’s
Last day of term:
Friday 27th May 2016
Monday 6th June 2016
Thursday 23rd June 2016
(The school is closed)
To see more of the fantastic things that go on at Kings Avenue School please follow us @kingsaveschool or check out our Blogs.
OUR VISION: ACHIEVEMENT, CONFIDENCE, ENTHUSIASM
What do we want for our children?
We want our children to aim high, to be resilient and resolute, and hold positive attitudes. We want them to enjoy learning and achievement. We want them to work hard, gaining the knowledge and skills they will need to be responsible citizens in a changing and challenging world. We want them to become self confident, respectful and caring people who believe that nothing is beyond them.
How will we achieve this?
As staff, governors and supporters in our wider community, we will pool our talents and strengths, working together to provide:
- high quality teaching and standards of professionalism
- stimulating challenges and ambitious targets
- new, varied, horizon-widening experiences
- safe, well-equipped and happy environments
We will encourage:
- curiosity and love of learning
- imagination and creativity
- competence and skill
- confidence and resilience
- independence and collaboration
- respect and understanding
- morality and responsibility
- healthy living
- optimism and enthusiasm
Our teachers and staff will be collaborative, inclusive and reflective in their work, honest and accountable in their actions, positive and tenacious in their collective commitment to making Kings Avenue an outstanding school.
You can download the admissions form using the button below.